Welcome To WordPress

• You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.

By joining our free internet marketing community you will have access to post in our directory, post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

Registration is fast, simple and completely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steven Smith

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 26, 2011
British Columbia
www.marketingscoop.com
If you are considering building or improving your WordPress Site and are searching online to learn more about this incredibly powerful platform, you have made a very wise choice in choosing WordPress and in doing some initial research.

Welcome to the WordPress section of MarketingScoop! This Forum's goal is to provide you with latest most up to date WordPress info, a complete one stop shop for everything WordPress related.

WordPress will allow you to churn out websites with ease and not the type of websites that look like a flashback to the 1980’s but fully functional responsive websites that impress and wow visitors.

Can you imagine being able to get a professional website up running while not being a professional designer and knowing zero about code? Yes, it is entirely possible and simple at the same time. In fact, I am willing to bet you will have a lot of fun in the process and you may even become addicted to WordPress.

This is a journey and we are traveling together. While WordPress is probably the simplest platform ever in terms of creating websites, a little knowledge beforehand can go a long way. It is quite difficult to get WordPress wrong but every now and then little foibles can happen which can take a lot of time to fix or you may have to hire an expert to help you.

Forewarned is forearmed which is why we have everything covered so you can hit the ground running. First, we will start talking about what WordPress is and why you should be very excited about it’s potential to catapult you to blogging success. Don’t worry, this will be a technical jargon-free zone, however, I will include brief technical explanations for those that have an interest.

I will also discuss how to create a blog, so you can start blogging the right way, as well as the pitfalls to watch out for and some secrets to guarantee your success. Perhaps you’re unsure if you should start with a free blog or go for your own self-hosting solution. I cover all that and more as well as deciding what to blog about, no more spinning your wheels and going around in circles. The roadmap to success is right here.

There will also be guidance on theme selection, do you need paid themes, in fact, what are themes and how do they work. We will start with the basics leaving no stone unturned.

Plugins, what are they and how can they help my WordPress site is another subject that’s covered in simple terms. How plugins can take your WordPress site to the next level and give your site limitless potential.

There will also we be lots of tips and tricks as well as warnings on how to avoid a catastrophe. Yes, there is nothing as bad as that sinking feeling when you see your beautiful website and all your hard work vanish before your eyes and you realize there is a major problem. Don’t let this happen to you.

Finally, there will be advanced topics like Multi-site and how it can benefit you if you run or want to run a network of sites.
So pull up a chair, grab a coffee and get comfortable as we head to destination WordPress.