As a small business owner, you know the value of connecting with the right people. But did you know your LinkedIn profile views reveal who‘s interested in you? Here‘s my perspective as a small entrepreneur on making the most of this free insight.
Who‘s Checking You Out?
Wondering who viewed your LinkedIn profile and why? As a fellow small business leader, I get the curiosity. Profile views indicate people interested in connecting with you or learning about your business.
Accessing the data is easy:
- Go to your LinkedIn profile
- Click See all profile views under the Analytics tab
You‘ll find names and titles of recent viewers that are LinkedIn members. For anonymous ones, you still see their industry, location etc.
Premium Access for Small Biz Owners
I recommend LinkedIn Premium for entrepreneurs to unlock viewer insights like:
- Top companies and titles
- Location trends
- Historical data
As per LinkedIn, Premium members get up to 90% more profile views. This visibility is invaluable for small businesses!
Turn Viewers into Connections
Profile views show people interested in you. As an entrepreneur, I leverage this to connect with potential partners and clients.
You can too! Here are some tips:
- Personalize connection requests to stand out
- Reference common interests and groups
- Follow up after connecting to start a dialogue
(Quote from a small business owner) "I turned LinkedIn profile views into partnerships that grew my business!"
- Monitor profile views to understand your audience
- Upgrade to Premium for more visibility and insights
- Strategically connect with viewers to grow your network
The opportunities are right there in your LinkedIn profile analytics, waiting to be unlocked!
What strategies do you use to engage your LinkedIn profile visitors? I‘d love to hear from other small business leaders!