As a small business owner, Facebook is likely one of your most important marketing channels. According to Sprout Social, over 3.5 billion people use Facebook every month. With such a massive audience, there‘s huge potential to drive traffic, boost engagement, and ultimately sell your products or services using Facebook.
But to effectively leverage Facebook, you need to analyze what content resonates with your audience. One simple way to gauge interest and engagement is by looking at posts you‘ve liked.
Why Review Liked Posts as an Entrepreneur
As an entrepreneur, going through your liked posts can provide valuable insights, such as:
- Identify topics and content formats that interest your audience. For example, you may notice your followers consistently like infographics or list posts.
- See which pages and influencers your audience follows. You can then consider strategic partnerships.
- Curate ideas for your own content by analyzing your likes. Repurpose popular posts or create something similar.
- Interact with your followers by sharing your liked posts. This shows your brand personality.
According to Sprout Social, posts with reactions get 14% more overall engagement. So by liking and sharing liked posts, you can further boost reach.
Step-by-Step Guide to Access Your Liked Posts
Here is a comprehensive guide to finding your liked Facebook posts both on desktop and mobile:
Use the Activity Log on Desktop
The Activity Log provides the most robust view of your Facebook activity including likes, comments, posts, and more.
- Click the upside down triangle on the top right and select "Activity Log" from the dropdown menu. Alternatively, go to facebook.com/yourname/allactivity.
- Click "Likes and Reactions" in the left sidebar to view all your liked posts chronologically.
- You can filter further by year or limit to a custom date range using the filters at the top.
- Click on any post to open it or click the page name to go to that Facebook page.
Search for Liked Posts
If you want to find a specific liked post, use the Facebook search bar:
- Enter relevant keywords like a page name, text from the post, or hashtags.
- Select "Posts" from under the search bar.
- Scroll through results to find the post you liked. Use filters to narrow by year.
- For page posts, go to the page and select "Posts you‘ve liked" to see only the ones you liked.
Access Liked Posts on Mobile
The Facebook app also lets you easily access your liked posts:
- Tap the hamburger menu and choose "Most Recent" under News Feed Preferences to scroll through recent likes.
- Go to a post and check the reactions. If you‘ve liked it, your name will be listed.
- Tap your profile pic > Menu > Settings & Privacy > Activity Log to see all your Facebook likes.
If you are unable to see your liked posts, try:
- Clearing your browser history and cache.
- Ensuring you are logged into the correct Facebook account.
- Checking that the privacy settings allow you to view the posts.
- Comparing both desktop and mobile as likes sync across platforms.
Using these tips, you can tap into your own Facebook engagement data to analyze audience interests, inspire new content ideas, and further boost your brand‘s reach. As an entrepreneur, it pays to have your finger on the pulse of what your followers are responding to!