LinkedIn is a great platform for staying up-to-date with industry news, connecting with professionals, and boosting your career. With so much valuable content being shared, it‘s handy to be able to save posts to read later. But if you‘ve saved a lot of posts, how do you find them again? Here‘s a step-by-step guide.
Accessing Your Saved Posts
Finding your saved posts is easy if you know where to look. Here are the steps:
- Go to your LinkedIn homepage and click on your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Select "Saved" from the dropdown menu. This will open your saved posts page.
Alternatively, you can go to your profile page and scroll down to the "Resources" section. Here you‘ll see a preview of your recently saved posts. Click "See all" to access your full saved posts page.
Organizing Your Saved Posts
Once you’re on your saved posts page, you have a few options to organize and manage the content:
- Search bar – Use keywords to search for specific saved posts.
- Filter button – Filter saved posts by type (articles, videos, posts, etc).
- Sort button – Sort saved posts by date saved or relevance.
- Create collections – Organize saved posts into themed collections.
Creating collections for different topics (e.g. "Social Media Tips," "Leadership Advice") makes it easier to find relevant posts later.
Saving New Posts
Saving items on LinkedIn for later is simple. When you find a post, video or article you want to save, look for the bookmark icon near the content’s headline and click it. This adds the item to your saved posts.
You’ll also get a confirmation that the post was saved. Then you can access it anytime from your saved posts page.
Why Save Content on LinkedIn?
There are a few key reasons saving LinkedIn posts can be beneficial:
- Revisit valuable insights – Save posts with useful tips, career advice etc to reference later.
- Stay in-the-know – Save relevant industry articles and news to keep learning.
- Research – Save key company updates, product launches etc for research.
- Share later – Save posts you might want to share with your network later.
So if you come across posts that you want to learn from or pass on, make sure to save them! Following these tips will help you easily find the posts again later.