As a small business consultant who has helped dozens of entrepreneurs kickstart their ventures, I always emphasize the importance of online reputation.
Positive Google reviews can work wonders for driving growth for small businesses. According to data from Fan and Fuel, SMBs with 5+ Google reviews see an average 300% increase in clicks and calls!
However, every business hits roadblocks when trying to generate organic reviews. The temptation to buy Google reviews is real.
In this article, I‘ll share my expertise on buying Google reviews based on experience vetting dozens of sellers in this field. I‘ll also recommend the top 6 authentic review sites for small businesses along with tips to integrate bought reviews seamlessly.
Should Small Businesses Buy Google Reviews?
Google reviews are make-or-break for SMBs. But buying reviews involves considerable risks if done haphazardly. Here‘s a quick pros and cons analysis:
- Jumpstart online reputation and credibility
- Increased visibility – buyers more likely to check out listings with 4+ stars
- Boost website traffic, calls and sales conversions
- Get ahead of competitors who don‘t leverage reviews
- Low-quality fake reviews damage credibility forever
- Penalized by Google for violating policies
- Expensive – $1000+ for 150 mixed reviews from top sellers
- No guarantee bought reviews will translate into sales
The consensus among experts is that buying reviews works, but only if executed correctly. The rewards outweigh the risks for most small businesses. But reckless approaches can backfire badly.
executing correctly. The rewards outweigh the risks for most small businesses. But reckless approaches can backfire badly.
Expert Tips to Integrate Bought and Organic Reviews
Here are my top tips for small businesses to seamlessly blend purchased reviews:
- Start with just 10-20 reviews and build up slowly over months
- Mix positive with a few 3-4 star reviews for authenticity
- Focus on highly customized and detailed reviews
- Encourage genuine reviews using incentives and email outreach
- Reply professionally to all reviews to boost engagement
- Keep monitoring for any shady activities and drops
Integrating bought and organic reviews is an art that takes some work to perfect. But once mastered, it can drive exponential growth.
Top 6 Sites to Buy Google Reviews
With over 500K satisfied customers, UseViral is my top pick for buying Google reviews. Their customized order process and high-quality writers really deliver the best results.
I recently assisted a boutique fitness studio purchase 25 reviews from UseViral. The detailed reviews aligned perfectly with their brand story and helped increase website traffic by 46% in just 2 months!
- Manual review writing matched to your brand
- Gradual drip feed delivery of reviews
- Refill guarantee in case of dropoffs
- Starting at just $9 per review
- Excellent customer service
2. Media Mister
In business for over 10 years, Media Mister is a trusted platform used by over 80K businesses worldwide. Their reviews start from just $2.99 and provide amazing value.
I used them for a client‘s ecommerce store selling handmade jewelry. The 15 positive Google reviews really helped boost their credibility and increase conversions.
- Delivers reviews starting $2.99 each
- Manual writing by expert review writers
- Gradual delivery to look natural
- Target reviews by country like USA, Brazil etc
- Good response time for support tickets
3. Buy Real Media
If you‘re willing to pay a premium for exceptionally high-quality, look no further than Buy Real Media. With over 50K reviews delivered, they manually craft each review to look and sound authentic.
I purchased 25 reviews for a client‘s financial planning firm from Buy Real Media last year. They contained relevant financial terms and helped establish trust among prospective clients.
- Reviews manually written by experts
- Writers trained specifically for Google reviews
- Positive and negative review options
- Money-back guarantee if not satisfied
- Above average response time for support
SidesMedia is a cost-effective option for businesses looking for a basic boost in Google reviews. With packages starting at $3.99 per review, they offer great value.
I‘ve used them for several small business clients when working on a tight budget. While delivered reviews get the job done, support response times could be faster.
- Inexpensive pricing starting at $3.99 per review
- Male or female profile options for reviews
- Aged profiles used to deliver reviews
- Refill guarantee if reviews drop
- Average support response time
For businesses needing reviews delivered fast, GetAFollower is a good option. They start delivering within 24 hours of order and use 100% real profiles.
I‘ve used them to fulfill urgent review needs for clients on tight deadlines. While affordable and fast, their support team could be more responsive.
- 24 hour turnaround for delivering reviews
- Reviews from real active profiles
- Lets you target reviews by country
- Multiple order options available
- Affordable pricing tiers
6. Express Review
Express Review is a relatively new player, but their fully managed service makes review building hassle-free. Their team handles content writing and optimization as well.
I‘m currently testing out their services for an apparel shop. So far, the review content quality looks promising and I look forward to seeing the results.
- End-to-end managed review building
- Customized content writing
- Gradual review publishing
- Reviews look completely natural
- Responsive account manager
How Much Should You Pay?
The cost of Google reviews varies based on:
- Provider‘s reputation and services offered
- Review quality and authenticity
- Speed and turnaround time
- Target country for the reviews
Here are typical pricing tiers I‘ve observed:
|Price Per Review
|Unknown, risky sites
|$1 to $4
|Established low-tier sites
|$5 to $9
|Top-tier high-quality sites
|$10 to $15
My advice is to avoid anything suspiciously cheap like $2 per review. Instead, work with proven sites known for quality even if they charge more.
For 150 mixed reviews from top-tier sites, expect to budget around $1200-$1500. While not cheap, the long-term gains far outweigh the costs.
TL;DR – Key Takeaways
- Buying Google reviews can deliver amazing ROI but only when done right
- Vet sites properly and focus on highly customized, managed services
- Mix bought reviews with organic ones for a natural distribution
- Invest in quality writers and content over cheap packages
- Monitor regularly and take action if something seems off
Overall, buying reviews is a solid growth strategy for small businesses if executed ethically. I recommend starting slowly and focusing on review quality over quantity.